My crystal ball is somewhat foggy, and has a large crack...
However, my guess has been that orders will be taken sometime between
Thanksgiving and Christmas, with shipments beginning after New Years.

Just my guess. I have no "insider info". I expect that even if I did, there
is still too much that needs to be done between now and order taking. Eric,
Wayne and crew like to be sure there are no potential hidden surprises (of
course short of supply chain issues, etc that cannot reasonably be foretold.
There is also the issue of the design staff being divided amongst several
projects right now (Think KAT500, and others I am sure we don't know about).

Now where did I put that polishing compound?

Bruce, N1RX