After nearly two years of trouble free operation, I have developed a
repeatable problem.  While transmitting on 40 meter CW on my usual antenna
the K3 suddenly shuts down.  When I repower it, it comes back up fine, but
has shifted frequency by about 1.5 kHz.  This is occuring during relatively
short transmissions.  Power was at 100 watts and swr was about 1.5:1.  I
tried turning power down to 75 watts and it repeated.  I then switched to a
dummy load and it happens again; as I said it is definitely repeatable.  I
even updated the firmware, no joy!  Any thoughts.  I operated cw mostly so I
can't say if this is also occuring on SSB.

Thanks,  Chuck K4SC  South Carolina