To each his own,,,,,is right.....

After 30years working under contract with sennheiser, then akg ,then shure
brothers I learned how silky smooth a  $ .40  element can sound when properly
enclosed in anything cute....

I must confess after being away from the mic biz for a few years it is amazing
how many new players there in the " boutique " area of the biz,

I had never heard of cascade,,,,,,

But then must not forget, that David Letterman has a unconnected heil on his
desk for looks.
It's even facing in the wrong direction, and it is not a bi-directional
ribbon......

Bill. In prosperity