I have a question to see if there is an easy, foolproof (almost) way to
switch between a biased mike (CM500) and a non-biased mike (Heil Proset). At
KP2M we sometimes run multi-op with two K3's. We change ops every 4 hours. I
like using the CM500 and another op likes using the Heil Proset. The
differences are the biased vs. non-biased and the TX EQ are different.

I was wondering if between the front and rear panel mike jacks and the
programmable commands if there would be a quick way to switch headsets.
Sometimes we switch ops during a long run so whatever we do has to be fast.
And I would like it to be close to foolproof so that we don't forget to do
it. Maybe a small external program to make the switch?

The simple solution is that I bring my Heil Proset too. But I really like
the comfort of the CM500's when wearing them for long periods.

Tnx for any feedback.

73,

N2TK, Tony