Dear All,
I have reached the Alignment and Test, Part II of the construction of my K2
4149. When I power up the quiescent current at a supply of 13.7v is 300mA. This
seems high to me when I read what is quoted in the K2 Manual.
Can anyone remember what their current figures were at this stage in the
construction ?
I seem to remember having about 150mA for the first stage of the building.
I have checked some on board voltages and all seems fairly close the quoted
figures. I have not yet started any of the alignment tests as this power figure
bothers me. Nothing seems to be getting too hot either.
My power supply does have a built in current meter so the figures are accurate.
Would appreciate any feed back.
Regards Colin
m1bnw