Hi Guy and all,
You could "kind of" do this with the DIGOUT1 signal from the ACC connector. It
can be programmed OFF (floating, open-drain output, you need a pull up if you
want a high) or ON (pulled down to ground).
The Elecraft Owner's manual describes it on page 55 and here is what the KE7X
K3 book says:
(Figure 7 16.) This output signal is a general-purpose, open-drain output that
may be programmed (OFF = floating, ON = pulled down to ground) on a per-band
and a per-antenna basis (if the KAT3 ATU is installed). For example, you might
use this feature to turn on the PR6 six meter preamp only when the six meter
band and the six meter antenna are selected. To program DIGOUT1, tune the K3
Main receiver to the desired band with the selected antenna and go to
CONFIG:DIGOUT1 and set it to ON. The maximum sinking current is 250 mA and the
maximum load voltage is 25 VDC.

So, "kind of" means you could program DIGOUT1 to be ON (pulled low) when you
are on 80 and have ANT2 (for example) selected. For any other combination of
band/ant DIGOUT1 would be floating (or pulled up). This would work if you are
using an external band decoder to select antennas and you simply want to
activate another switch or relay to switch in one of two 80 meter antennas.

Cheers and 73,
Fred KE7X

Fred Cady
fcady at ieee dot org
"The Elecraft K3: Design, Configuration, and Operation"
www.ke7x.com