Obviously my typing is not error free. Please excuse the typos in my reply
below. Typing on an iPad screen before my morning coffee certainly does not
help.   ;-)

Also, I have already received confirmation that we addressed this and checked
all of the kits in stock right after the first report of the standoff shortage
came in to our support group.

73,
Eric

www.elecraft.com