Hello All
My KI02 is not communicating with the computer.
I put it in my other K2 and it works ok.
I found that I do not have the 5 volts at the RXD Line (Pin 26) U6 Actual
(.54v)
I found that I have 1.37 volts at TXD Line (Pin 25) U6 when it should be 0
I have the 5 volts going into the resitor pack rp7 Pin 3 but not at pin 4
So I figured that the pack is opened but I get a shorted reading between pin 3
and pin 4
of rp7. Schematic gives the 2 pins 33k I do not know it this is correct. I do
not see any other parallel circuits across these pins.
But not knowing the make up of the 2 IC's, I cannot know if this is normal.
Thanks David KR4OW