Thanks guys.

I've made open wire/ladder line before and will be doing so again for a
planned vee-beam array, but I've never tried twisted pair other than UTP for
Ethernet (most people call it "Unshielded Twisted Pair" but I guess
"Unified" or "Uniform" would make sense too).

Years ago I used copper zip cord/bellwire for make-shift portable dipoles
(just knotted the centre point to stop it all unzipping!) - worked well
enough with an outboard toroidal balun and ATU in the K2 for a few QSOs
while on holiday in the South of France.  There were better things to do
than play radio!

The 120 ohm impedance of zip cord should be a close-enough match for a
fullwave loop.

73,
Gary  ZL2iFB