We had a small net today with generally decent signal levels.  Contest QRM
was a bit of a problem at times.  There was a little discussion about K3 AM
filter bandwidths.  The question was referred to the reflector.  We had 14
participants over a 15 minute period.  Have a great week.

Here is the list of participants.

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

AE6IC           Fred            CA      K3      2241
WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      K3      4522
K8EAG           Gil             MI      K3      99
K0LUM           David           IA      K3      3422
WJ0F            Lee             AZ      K3      5682
W0ZR            Tom             MN      K3      4886
W0RSR           Mike            CO      K2      5767
KC5RY           George  TX      K3      5208
W5PAR           Paul            AZ      K3      275
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
W8OV            Dave            TX      K3      3139
KK7P            Lyle            WA      K3      3036    (Was that you Lyle?)
KE5EFY  Dwayne  TX      K3      5287
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P