Fred,

That is a 'trick' question - right?  If not, read on - your loss in dB
does not change.

There will be no difference in your feedline loss - the KAT3 does not
change the loss on your feedline, it just makes the K3 happier.

Now if you were tuning that antenna at its feedpoint rather than at the
transmitter, it would make the difference between a matched feedline and
one with SWR - that is the advantage of a remote tuner.

If you are still interested in loss due to SWR (even if not applicable
in this case), consult the chart in the Transmission Line chapter of the
ARRL Handbook (most any edition).
You will find that with an SWR of 3 and a matched line loss of 1 dB the
additional loss is less than 0.5 dB - if the matched line loss is 4 dB,
the added loss due to SWR is only 1 dB.  Even at a 10 dB matched line
loss, the additional loss due to SWR is only about 1.3 dB.  The loss
does not increase drastically due to SWR, it is the matched line loss
that is the greater factor - that is why open wire feedlines work so
well even with very high SWR.

You realize a 3 dB gain by doubling your power,  so the transmitted gain
will be 3 dB - there is no change in the feedline loss (when expressed
in dB).

73,
Don W3FPR