James,

A noise source (NG1 will do nicely) and Spectrogram are all that is required
(ignoring the cable to connect the K2 to the sound card input).

Take a look at the K2 Dial Calibration article on my webpage
http:/w3fpr.qrpradio.com for the information you seek.  If you want to
bypass all the information contained there about setting the reference
oscillator, just skip to "Step 3, Cal FIL".  There are links to additional
information should you need it.

There is also information on the Elecraft website - look in the Builder's
Resources pages.

73,
Don W3FPR