From: Rick Prather [mailto:k6limae...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 21:52 PM
To: Rich - K1HTV
Cc: Elecraft List
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K1HTV Re: K3 DVR anomaly

Rich,

If you have a delay at the end of the message then you recorded it that way.

I had to go back and record my DVR messages several times before I was able to
hit the "rec" button immediately after I was done.   Now if I give my call for
instance the TX drops as soon as I finish with the call.

Rick
K6LE