Hello Elecrafters,

I am looking for a deluxe buddipole antenna package in the used market.  If you
have a package like to part with, please let me know your price and condition
of the package.  Clearly, price will depend on the condition / wear and tear.

No worry about shipping the antenna package to Hong Kong because I will arrange
pick-up by Fedex.  Therefore, all shipping cost / risk will be solely on my own.

I can pay you by paypal.  If you don't like paying the paypal fee, I can send
you a check drawn from HSBC USA.  Of course, you can wait until the clearance
of my check before shipping.

Please reply off-the-list and excuse me for the bandwidth in this reflector.

TNX & 73,

Johnny VR2XMC