Hi all,
I use at my K3 a HEIL PRO SET ELITE "IC", I had this as I use it at my
old ICOM IC-275H as well.
Now I recognised that I have a small noise on modulation like a fan that
gives me some power output when I just push PTT.
OK I have in my shack 2 additional fans for cooling the PA so I switched
them of. The noise is lower but still there.
and there are no other noise sources. So my setting for the HEIL headset
are:
- MIC: 25
- CMR: 25
- MIC SEL: RP + HIGH BIAS
- MIC+LIN: OFF
Do you have any idea if I can change setting to cancel that noise ?
I can not believe that the microphone is that sensitive to pick up all
little noises around.
best regards Erwin/DK5EW

-----
eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
Version: 10.0.1410 / Virendatenbank: 1520/3913 - Ausgabedatum: 22.09.2011