> With the 2 meter option installed and 70cm transverter connected, Is it
> possible to configure the K3 for cross band repeat?

No. The K3 is not capable of full duplex operation (transmit while
receiving) like this (at this time). Wayne indicated (long) ago that it may
be technically feasible at a low power level, but I doubt he has had time to
investigate this.

Many satellite ops have been asking for full-duplex operation with
transverters for some time (but not specifically for cross-band repeat). For
proper implementation, this would also require the ability to tune while
transmitting (for offsetting Doppler effects). At present the K3 can not do
this either.

Another, unrelated concern for cross-band repeat operation is the relatively
limited frequency range of most 70cm (typically 432-434 or 435-437 MHz)
transverters. But whether that is an issue that depends on your particular
application...

73,
Bruce, N1RX