On 02/10/11 13:26, Barry Middleton wrote:
> Having spent an enjoyable 4 days assisting my Ham Radio Club, the Royal
> Air Force Waddington Amateur Radio Club at the UK National Hamfest, I
> feel it would be nice if Elecraft could be present at next years event.
> Talking to other Hams I believe there would be a large interest in an
> Elecraft display. At this years event the ARRL and Bob Heil were much in
> demand, I understand the logistics involved, cost etc would not make
> this possible. Still an old man can dream can't he Hi.

Hi Barry, all,

I was there Friday/Saturday. It would have been nice to see an Elecraft
presence.  I would have offered to assist.

I probably won't be back next year, but I would volunteer now to spend
time on a stand the year after (assuming I can persuade 2 others to travel).

Weather was fantastic, event itself was very well organised from what I
could see. Thoroughly enjoyable.

Regards
John
EI7IG