Hi Group,

I'm just now programming the memories of my K3.  I'm using the K3 Frequency
Memory Editor application to simplify this.

I've added text labels to the memory allocations and I can see that these
are supposed to be shown in VFOB position on the LCD when the memory is
recalled.  Well, they are and I can see them, but for literally a
microsecond - far too short a period to be able to read them.  Is there any
way of prolonging the text label duration on the LCD so they can be read, or
am I doing something  wrong?  I can store and recall memories without a
problem - it's just reading the text label that has me baffled.

Thanks!

John
VK7JB