-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 11:38 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] O.T. Datong FL3.

Hello Everyone!
Just wondering, if, amongst all the expertise & stored info amongst
Elecraft list members, anybody has a schematic, or any other info on the
Datong FL3 Audio Filter. These were made in England back in the 1980s &
I think that Datong is now out of business.

Plan on using it with my 2 x K2s (0681 & 2681).

Thanks & 73 de Mike, zl1mh.