Jim AB3CV wrote:

> Any suggestions for finding the last station worked in a pack?

One of the problems with RTTY pileups, as with the other modes, is many
people call endlessly.  That makes it difficult, as you won't hear (or see)
just one signal when it's time for the caller to xmit a report.

I'm sure I'm in the minority using this technique, but I've worked RTTY long
enough to be able to recognize the sound of my callsign, CQ and 599 in my
head.  Being a high speed CW guy probably helps, too.

When I tune with VFO B in DUAL mode, listening for the responding station,
besides having the display, I listen for 599 599.

Barry W2UP