I agree, with the wire-OR capability of the KRC2 outputs, I do not
understand why a configurator program is needed at all -- unless you
have need for multiple configurations -- for example, one for contests
and another for normal operating.

If further expansion is needed, adding some additional diode steering to
the KRC2 outputs, many sophisticated switching arrangements can be
realized, all with the default configuration.  The AC1, 2 and 3 outputs
can even be used to switch from one bank of antennas to another
controlled by the switches on top of the KRC2.  Sophisticated logic
switching like that can be accomplished by driving both the + and -
sides of the relays from the  high and low side outputs of the KRC2 in
various combinations.

73,
Don W3FPR