Finally got all the options done on my new KX1 and am enjoying this amazing
little radio. But I have a question or two.

1. On 20 meters only I am hearing a lot of birdies as I tune through the
band. Is this normal or what should I look for?

2. OH NO, not another antenna ? HI! I am wanting to put up a wire ant. of
some kind to hopefully cover all four bands. This ant is so that I can be
"Lazy Boy" mobile in the house. It is about 18ft to the nearest window from
the chair. I am thinking that it will have to be coax fed or at least coax
to the window and then a balun and balanced line or balun and wire from
there. I will need to be able to roll the feed line up and out of sight when
not using the radio to satisfy the HOA(xyl). Any ideas?

3. Just to be sure, it is not necessary to remove batteries when using a PS.
Is that correct?

Thanks for your input.

73,
George, NC5G