Am I right in thinking that I need to completely flatten the tx equalisation
before recording on ssb with the KDVR3?  I am using the MD2 microphone and when
I listen to the recording it is accompanied by a lot of digital artefacts which
I assume are being transmitted.  Listening to the microphone directly with the
monitor function it sounds great.  I have had the voice recorder for 12 months
now and have used it mainly loop recording on rx.  This is the first time I
have tried voice recording, thinking it to be a more civilised means of calling
in a pileup and sparing my wife the pain of hearing me repeat two letters over
and over again, which is why I almost exclusively use CW!  I'm using all the
latest firmware.

73

--
Stephen