It's just something software authors have not bothered with since they
already work with audio with no problems.

There are two programs which may be of interest....  KTune has a function
for a digital window using FSK-D and PSK-D using the K3 com port.  I don't
recall if there is a waterfall or not.

TRX-Manager is a pay program.  The K3 monitoring window has a feature where
you can send CW, PSK-D and FSK-D over the RS232 port.  But there is no
waterfall.

HRD works with the KY command for CW but not for PSK-D.

73
Greg
AB7R