I've ordered a KX1, complete with 30M, internal ATU and paddles.
I will probably be pestering the list as the members patiently think "new
guy"-
My own story is I've been looking for a small, multiband CW TFR (travel
friendly radio)
for a few decades.  I've built an HW8, HW9 and some "novelty" weekend kits
but none
seemed to be TFRs- once you start adding peripherals such as ATUs, or mods
necessary
to make it even work.  I wanted a one-piece TFR.
My specifications were:  Internal ATU for wire antennas, a few usable CW
bands,
small size, stability, good receiver, audio filtering and useful TFR
ergonomics.
The good news is I have a public safety commo shop full of lab grade
equipment, so I
won't be pestering the list too much  ;-)

73

Jay
W6CJ