I'm really surprised for performance of K3. I have tested majority of
options/accessories and all are super, but nothing is perfect!
I have found two issue, i need know if is there a workaround.
1) Auto-notch create artifacts very uncomfortable, small  signals are
hard to get. I have searched on mail list and i have found any similar
comments but are too old posts. I have DSP 2.73 and MCU 4.39. Manual
notch works perfectly, but auto-notch is useless.
2) (Possibly not an issue but a user request for future release of
software) Is possible set on/off "learning" functionality of M1-M4
keys?. Frequently i'm varying parameters of Menu or Config items while
operating then i click M1-M4 buttons for launch a macro (actually a
mistake) but function of M1-M4 key is changed to act over item i'm
varying. If I could turn off that functionality, could launch macros
while i'm in the menu/config mode.

Excuse my poor English

Eduardo (YY4GMJ, K3 #5140)