Plain Text Copy.....

I have put the Noise Blanker Troubleshooting guide
that was developed by Gary Surrency and my experience
with the help of Don, W3FPR.  Don was invaluable in
getting this thing fixed and was very good at sending
me emails with ideas about what the issues are.  Don
has a great understanding of the K2.

The article and I am now calling it is located at:

http://home.swbell.net/k0wa

look under Ham Radio questions and you will see it
there

Lee - K0WA

Common sense is in short supply - get some and use it.
If you can't find any common sense, ask for help from
somebody that has some common sense. - Lee Buller