Complete Elecraft Radio Station including: Elecraft K2/100 SN6750 including
KSB2, KNB2, KDSP2; KAT100-1 100W antenna tuner; W2 Wattmeter; 10W and 100W
dummy loads; N3ZN Z9-N key; Heil Headset/Mic. All kits built to the best
standards including Torroids from AA3WF (recommended by Elecraft). No on air
time. All testing and calibration was done as required during construction.
All of the items are fresh and in pristine condition. I enjoyed the build
and testing but circumstances force me to sell out the entire package. The
total value of the package is approximately $2800 (based on kit prices). I
am asking $2200 for the entire package shipped within CONUSA. I will
consider breaking up the package. Please ask questions and thank you for
looking