"I used a Rohde&Schwarz FSH8 portable Spectrum Analyzer using a short
wire in the input connector center pin  to pick up the signal from the
antennas"

Using such a wire pick up will exaggerate the higher frequencies and
not give a flat response. You need to use a resistive tap or power
attenuator in order to obtain the correct measurement.

A -40 dB resistive tap can be easily built from the article in June
2001 QST. The article is called "Simple RF Power Measurement" by Wes
Hayward and available from the ARRL members section of their web site.

Measurements on my own K3 (serial 80) give the worst case harmonic as
-53 dB on 80m and less than I can measure on 14 MHz. These
measurements were on a factory calibrated analyser using a 50 Ohm
load.

73 Dave