Good afternoon all. I have a question and would appreciate everyone's
thoughts. I've started trying to get to the field with a buddy of mine. We
take a popup camper and have a day or two operating event. We keep running
into a problem if we both decide to set up stations.

We are generally using K3s and W3EDP antennas or maybe a Buddipole. The
antennas are 20-30 feet apart, so as you might guess, If one of us is on 40,
the guy operating on 20 knows it and visa versa. While the K3 can do alot to
minimize the interference, it's not something you'd want to listen to for
very long.

What options might be out there. We are aware of W3NQN bandpass filters, at
$105-$125 a band, that can get expensive quick. But that's not the real
problem. 6 of them is almost the size of them is almost the size of the
radio. I don't really need filters capable of 200W. I'm looking for
something closer to QRP levels. Even 20-30W would probably work, as it would
allow for some of the backpacker type amps.

I know the W3NQN filter, or some of their cloans would do the job, but I'd
like something smaller....IF I don't have to compromize too much in
performance.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

73's Jack  K5FSE
Treas  QRP ARCI