I don't believe anyone said sending sloppy code is "desirable", only that it's
sometimes a fact of life. What I, at least, am saying, is that I think that
code that is somewhat less than perfect is OK. Well spaced code, well formed
characters, are certainly desirable and a worthy goal. But I also think that
using mechanical means of generating code of necessity means that there will be
imperfections in characters and in spacing.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY