I have to laugh at those that comment about sloppy bug sending. Looking
them up on QRZ dot COM I see they are  younger folks. I have used a bug for
almost 60  years.

A good CW operator is one who can copy code despite the "accent". There
used to be the Banana Boat and Great lakes and other "swings". The boats
would be pushed about on the water. So a good operator is one who can copy
the different "accents".

It is easy to spot a Canadian EH ? No insult intended Eh

can  you copy 50 wpm of "perfect code ? Let me know and we can make  a sked
with you

If not move on with your lack of ability to copy real code

W9VNE