If I remember correctly, this can be made to do B>A - I guess you could ask for
an option to switch B>A to go to A>B in place of SPLIT and put SPLIT as hold REV

to me it's just a case of learning to tap or hold correctly!

Having said that, the one thing I do find annoying is VOX, since I use it so
much, I would have preferred it to be on it's own button, and I find I often
change band instead of vox.
73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108, KX3 #???
--
It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be
reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.