"I used?the Yamaha CM500 from my colleage VO1AU which was very good.? I
cannot get a CM500 in VR2, could any of you advise where I can get a CM500
in USA?"
?
There are USA eBay sellers who now sell the CM-500 international. Purchased
a 2nd set this way recently for a spare.
I tried the Turtlebeach Z1 without much luck due to overhead rf distortion
despite ferrites fitted. (There is no rf return on the feedline).
Gave it to the kids for their computers.
The CM-500 maintains it's No 1 position for me after trying 20 different mic
types including Heil and Shure.

Adrian ... vk4tux