Hi you all !
I these days due to the AGC boring problem we are suffering, due to the HRD
recent history that says it's not clear when we'll have a new HRD "bugs
free" release and as I own a Mac I'm testing Cocoamodem/MacLoggerDx and I
may say the AGC problem disappeared.
So I would thank you a lot Wayne and whole Elecraft for efforts to fix this
problem but it does not come from k3 itself but it belongs to the HRD
software (I think) as Joe Subich (if I'm not wrong) explained us in a
Anyway, as I'll keep on working with HRD until I'll be not 100% skilled with
Mac app, Wayne I'd like to have this new firmware release for my
k3.....possibly.
Thanks a lot for all, best 73
Giorgio IK1BXN