Hello All,

I hope that those of us in the US are enjoying the holiday weekend.  I have a
question about the
C78 capacitor for 80 Meters on the K1.  As I said in previous posts, My K1,
once built, will be
capable of all six bands.  With that being said, If this capacitor is to help
with 80 Meters, what
does it do to performance if I don't have the band module that contains 80
installed?  This is
coming from an alignment and operational standpoint.  Any clarification on this
would help.

Thanks,

David
KC9EHQ