I am setting up Writelog for the SS Phone contest and would like to send the K3
Bank 1 and Bank 2 memories from the keyboard in Writelog.  I know how to set up
Writelog.ini using the [Elecraft_K3_commands] Macro_n=SWT21;   (etc.) settings.

I have the Bank 1 memories working fine, but when I try to switch to Bank 2
(SWH37;), send memory M1 (SWT21;), and then switch back to Bank 1 (SWH37;), I
only get one switch bank executed and M1 is NOT executed.

In other words, the command sequence:
SWH37;SWT21;SWH37;
doesn't switch back to the original memory bank and does not send M1.  It only
switches the memory bank once.

What am I doing wrong here?  Anyone know how to accomplish this?  Thanks!
73,
Ron N6EE