The only distortion I have seen is with the NB on which he said he
checked.  Is this an early version of the radio?  Maybe this is a case
of oxidation on the connectors.  Only hearing it one band makes this a
very interesting problem.

Mike W0MU

J6M CQ WW DX CW Contest 2011
J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011