Phil,

If the K2 has been properly aligned before (R30 voltages, bandpass
filter tuning, L34 tuning, SSB carrier balance and AGC settings), those
things should still be in good alignment unless something in those areas
was repaired in the meantime.  K2s that I have worked on hold those
settings even after several years.  I do find that many K2s have never
been properly aligned, so make your decision on your confidence level
for the prior alignment.

So I would suggest that you just do the C22 setting, CAL PLL and CAL FIL
to get the dial calibration on target.  For what I believe is the
easiest way to do that, go to my website www.w3fpr.com and look at my K2
Dial Calibration article.  The use of Spectrogram or other audio
spectrum analyzer to verify the proper tuning of WWV is highly recommended.

73,
Don W3FPR