From: elecraft-bounces@.qth
[mailto:elecraft-bounces@.qth] On Behalf Of Joe K2UF
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 9:20 PM
To: elecraft@.qth
Subject: [Elecraft] Stereo phone help

I have my phones plugged into the front phones connector ( of course using
an 1/8 to 1/4 stereo adapter) I get VFO A in left ear and VFO B in right ear
as it should be. If I unplug the headphones from the front jack and plug
them into the rear stereo phones jack I get VFO A in RIGHT  ear and nothing
in left ear.  Both cases I am using [SUB] [SPLIT] in fact I do not change
any settings.  I thought the two jacks were in parallel. Now what am I
missing?

Joe K2UF