What I understood was the list was just a tool for notification.  I
would expect the announcement will be an e-mail broadcast and
purchase will be FIFO (first in first out).  So I if you are keen to
get your hands on a new KX3 keep watch on your in-basket or the
website.  Once the opening call is made it will be "Black Friday" at Elecraft!

Re: price - In the video of the interview in Dayton, Wayne mentioned
a price spread of $899-1099.  I'm hoping for the lower number as I
have finalized my "garage sale" of ham equipment and have the cash in
PayPal ready to purchase.  I am also interested in what the
accessories are priced.  I am looking at the KXFL3 filter, MH-3 mic,
and KXMM3 mobile mount in my initial purchase.  I've used the
existing prices for filters and mics as an estimate.

BTW earliest delivery is indicated late Jan and Feb. so it won't be
under the tree this year even if the KX3 is open for business.

I am eager to get mine as I have only the K3 at this point (sold my
FT-847, FT-817, and Icom V8000).

73, Ed - KL7UW, WD2XSH/45