K2 QRP version in very nice condition.  Serial number 2633.   Loaded with
most options and mods.  Most all the well known audio and performance modes
completed such as the filter crystal grounding, 10M power, mic audio, TCXO,
600Hz CW indicator, FT-100 tuning knob.
Mic jack is wired for +5V power and Kenwood pattern

Has internal ATU and battery kit in the upper lid.  There is no battery
currently installed.

Microphone NOT included.
Printed Manuals ARE included.

List of options:
K2/10 10W QRP Rig
KSB2 SSB Module
K160RX 2nd RX ant + 160M
K60XV Xverter+60M
KNB2 Noise Blanker
KAF2 Audio Filter
KAT2 inernal ATU
KIO2 Serial IO
KBT2-X (no battery included)
TXCO mod
600Hz CW indication mod
FT-100 tuning Knob

Total new would be over $1500, looking for $1000 or best offer in that
range.

I have used this for a few years as an IF rig for VHF transverters on the 2M
through 1296 bands.   It is lightly used mostly for VHF and UHF contests. My
K2's home is part of a portable prewired VHF contesting station
(http://k7mdl.net/PortableHFVHFUHFstation.aspx ) covering all the bands
between 1.8MHz through 1296MHz (except the 6M band).  The K2 and XV144 2M
transverter are going up for sale as I rebuild my station around a K3 soon
to be ordered.

I am entertaining good offers on the whole unit however and rebuilding my
station from the ground up around the K3 - just because :-).

The XV144 will be posted separately.

- Mike
K7MDL
k7...@hotmail.com