Off topic but I hope there are a few Astron power supply experts out there in
the Elecraft community.

I have two Astron RS-35M power supplies.  I use them both.  One powers my K3
and the other powers a lot of little things on the bench plus my back up rig,
an Icom 756 Pro III.  So, both are usually on most of the time.

Last night I noticed that neither was reading any current when they both should
have been reading current.  The voltmeters seem to be reading the right voltage
but no current readings.  I did some tests such as key down at 100 watts on the
K3 for one power supply and then the Pro III for the other power supply.  Yes,
transmitting just fine but no current reading.  Meter needle doesn't move.

I am not sure when this happened but I am surprised that both power supply
current meters busted.  The power supplies are not located in a location where
I look at them all the time so I have no idea how long this has been like this.
 I know they used to work.

So, has anyone heard of Astron power supply current meters going defunct?  Is
this a common problem.  It is sure common around my shack.

Thanks for any help.

73, phil, K7PEH