Apologies for the slightly of-topic post . . .

After 2 months of work by a whole bunch of people the new QRP ARCI
website went on-line at 1900z today.

Please take a look and create an account for yourself (no details are
passed to 3rd parties). Later, we will be adding some members only features.

Already, there have been 120+ visitors from a dozen countries.

We still have some tweaking to do so the site may be up and down a few
times this week.

As for content . . .
We've hardly started ! Much, much more to come in the next few months.
Check out the QRP calendar - if you have an event, rally or contest then
  update the calendar on-line now !

You are also welcome to submit articles (in plain text) and jpg photos for inclusion on the site. I would particularly like to hear from someone who could do an Elecraft kit build and take photos of every stage to put into a kind of 'comic book' feature on the web.

Visit http://www.qrparci.org and join our QRP community

73
Steve, G4GXL
QRP ARCI Webmaster
K1 & K2 Owner (to make posting a bit less OT)