Stephen,

An important thing to remember here is 'IT WORKED BEFORE' - and you
certainly did not change any relays as part of the upgrade.

If you had adequate power out before making the changes to the 17/15 meter
bandpass, look there firstly and mostly.  You did not touch the Low Pass
Filters by doing the upgrade, so it should still be just fine.

Possibilities -- C33 was damaged when it was installed - if you just pushed
it into the holes (spaced wider than the capacitor leads), you could have
broken one of the leads inside the cap, and it will not show physically.
Check and recheck for any solder bridges.  Do you find a nice peak on
receive for each inductor on 15 meters (and each capacitor on 17) - if you
find good peaks, the inductors and C30 and C36 are likely OK, but C33 is
still suspect (replace it temporarily with a close value to check).

Use a 'scope or RF Probe to measure the RF Voltages as indicated in the
Transmitter Signal Tracing section of the Troubleshooting Appendix in the
manual.  Find out in which stage or section the RF signal gets lost and look
in that area only.  Comparing the RF levels with those on a working band is
a quick and easy way to determine what the proper level should be (there may
be some varition due to internal gain differences from band to band).

Again, I repeat, do not monkey with stuff until you find out where the
signal is getting lost and look most carefully at the areas you just
changed - remember that it did work before.

73,
Don W3FPR