On a recent post I discussed the need to use a memory to return to the
bottom of a CW band without changing the SUB frequency.  While using
N1MM the best answer seems to be to use a zero in the entry window or
clicking on band bottom with the bandmap.  However, this changes the CW
REV to CW (using LSB tuning).  For me this requires a hold of the ALT to
return to what I think is normal (USB tuning).  I've never understood
the desire to use LSB tuning, but I guess some folks like that method.
I'm trying to figure out how to NOT change the CW REV by this method, or
by changing the K-3 so normal CW mode is USB tuning like I think it
should be.

Any ideas?

I still hope for an option for a memory to only affect the MAIN receiver
and NOT THE SUB.  I also wish for the amplifier key line to be disabled
when PTT is not activated.  This remains a huge flaw with me and with
all my friends, especially those who use the lockout feature when
running M/S.

73, Jim
W6YA