Just wanted to pass this on. I'm still learning and loving this rig.

I've started messing around with the receiver equalizer again and have found
some improved readability when
Working weak signal near the noise floor.

At times turning agc off seems to reduce noise a bit. No surprise here.
Using a agc slope of 15 seems to give a better signal to noise ratio on weak
signal. RF gain again no surprise helps extremely well.

I run normally lo cut at 300 and hi cut
2100. I found today while listening to some weak signals that adjusting eq on 6
(1.6) down made a noticeable improvement in s/n at around -6

7 (2.4) all the way down to -16

And 5 (.8) made some slight improvement.

I'll continue playing around bands 6,7,5
and see.

Merry Christmas and happy k3'ing

73
Mike R