Seems to me you would need either (1) a monitor device with two inputs and
built in PIP capability, another video processor in the P3 to also take your PC
video and provide PIP on the P3 output, or software and something other than a
SVGA video output form the P3 to let your PC do the PIP on it's screen.

Grant/NQ5T

Edward Dickinson III <softb...@windstream.net>