From: Lance Collister, W7GJ
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:04 AM
To: Elecraft Mailing List
Subject: [Elecraft] Harris Platinum I Channel 2 TV amplifiers for 6m

Hello Magic Band newcomers!

There has been quite a bit of interest in these amps, since there are no
electrical
modifications at all required to use them on 6m.  Typically, they put out a
kw with
about 8-11 watts of drive or 1500w output with around 25w drive.  They have
all kinds
of built-in protection circuits and are very rugged!  They make a perfect
companion
for a 10w K3, or a new KX3!

To keep up with the demand at the low prices at which I am making these
available, I
have arranged for an additional quantity.  So, the good news is that I still
have
more available.  Complete details on how to hook them up are continually
being
updated here:

http://www.bigskyspaces.com/w7gj/HarrisAmps.htm

Complete ordering information is at the bottom of the above web page.
Orders are
shipped in the order that payment is received.  Be prepared to work those
rare
stations on 6m with one of these durable amps!

GL and DX on the Magic Band!  VY 73, Lance
--
Lance Collister, W7GJ
(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ)

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the Magic Band EME
page (above)!