At 1920x1080 you can see 4.7x the span for the same Hz per dot frequency
resolution as the smaller internal P3 display.    A 200 kHz span at 1920
wide shows the same level of detail per dot as about a 43 kHz span would
on the smaller P3 display.

Also, with more vertical lines the waterfall covers a much longer time
period.

It also looks -really- cool.. ;-)

73, Eric

www.elecraft.com